2023 Garmin Rally XC100 Power Meter Pedals
Thomas Poje
2024-02-05 14:25:00 UTC
2023 Garmin Rally XC100 Power Meter Pedals

Garmin Rally XC100 Power Meter Pedals. They are in absolutely perfect shape, look brand new, and even still have original packaging. I used these for three weeks for training and have worked perfectly with no issues. Comes with 3 extra batterys, a pair of brand new cleats and everything else that came in the box.
$300
AMuzi
2024-02-05 15:28:44 UTC
Post by Thomas Poje
2023 Garmin Rally XC100 Power Meter Pedals
Garmin Rally XC100 Power Meter Pedals. They are in absolutely perfect shape, look brand new, and even still have original packaging. I used these for three weeks for training and have worked perfectly with no issues. Comes with 3 extra batterys, a pair of brand new cleats and everything else that came in the box.
$300
Suggestion:
rec.bicycles.tech or even better ebay.com
--
Andrew Muzi
***@yellowjersey.org