Fast blinking turn signal bulbs
AK
2023-11-23 09:56:35 UTC
I am trying to figure why my turn signal bulbs blink rapidly when I use my right turn signal.

Both bulbs light up.

So, I assume they work.

Andy
Xeno
2023-11-23 13:04:27 UTC
Post by AK
I am trying to figure why my turn signal bulbs blink rapidly when I use my right turn signal.
Both bulbs light up.
So, I assume they work.
Andy
Check the globes are the same wattage. Check that the earths to the body
are making good contact.
--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Woozy Song
Did you have mix of LED and incandescent?
Nils Hammer
2023-11-29 23:48:37 UTC
I am trying to figure why my turn signal bulbs blink rapidly when I use my right turn signal.
I’ve had a case where one bulb was out making it happen, a 30 cent fix. I had a charity case whose van I’d been fixing, when family politics got in the way so I left it unexamined cause it still worked. A small town cop stopped it and sent the driver to a shop that charged $250, probably his brother in law.
AK